Saturday, September 3, 2016

Welcome


hello everyone, welcome to my blog "Creative Corner"! I'm Kaylee an 18-year-old artistic girl who cares a bit too much about other people. My dream is to be an art teacher or a storyboard artist. I hope to encourage artist who visit here or inspire people! Here I will make posts about my art and creative things from drawing to painting. I also might make crafts or projects if I come up with an idea I want to share. I will mostly post pictures of my original content along with fan art from shows like Steven Universe by Rebecca Sugar for example. Expect possible updates on big projects and the step by step process on how I created it. The finial outcome of my creations will always be posted as soon as I am able to! There will also be audio or playlists that help inspire me so I plan on sharing here hoping that will help all of you too! I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to hearing what you create in the future! Feel free to ask me questions on what tools I use along with how I created something. Enjoy your stay have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment